This is a fully functional hypoid gear drive model with a finger-spun shaft and straddle-mounted pinion.
4 Metric Phillips-head M3x12 screws
We recommend that pinion be printed with support for better coupling with the wheel. The other parts do not need support or rafts.
- Mount wheel onto base, secure with washer.
- Insert shaft into pinion from the bottom side, align holes, secure with a screw.
- Attach arm to base, secure with a screw.
- Mount pinion and shaft onto base, insert shaft into a hole in arm.
- Install clasp, secure with two screws.
Enjoy your hypoid gear drive model!